Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tips To Compare Voip Rates

The first time I've used VoIP, it was a brave new world for me. This was a few years ago, and my first impression was COOL! - I could dump my land line (or the fee rather), and still keep a phone service!

Some time later, and to my surprise I learned an interesting fact - not only was my great find becoming mainstream - it was also becoming cheaper! It turns out I was overpaying for my international VoIP calls. While my VoIP Service Provider(VSP) at the time was real affordable for domestic service - their international rates were 4-5 times higher than the competition!
It was at that point that I set myself on a mission to find the cheapest rates I can, to any destination I make calls to. I have gone through multiple companies, some of them were better than others, some worse.. eventually I even opened my very own VoIP company - but one thing stays constant - it is incredibly difficult to find the best rate when you need it. Throughout the past few years, I have visited hundreds of sites to look at their rates and try to find who's the best for my needs. One problem always remained - 99% of so-called VoIP comparison sites out there are really just an advertising platform for the providers with the most cash to burn, and it only follows naturally that the biggest advertisers have the worst rates.

Having done all the legwork, and given my experience in tracking down low rates, I decided to take action! If I cannot find a non-biased VoIP comparisson site - why not just create one? So I created one! the name is Compare VoIP Provider Rates - and it is your complete answer to finding the lowest rates worldwide.

For quality purposes, only established companies with a proven track record make it into the site, and we absolutely prevent fly-by-night type operators. If a company is listed - they're legit and have been in business for a while. We also take other measures to protect the end user against lies, rate-games, or any bait-and-switch tactics. If spotted, such operators are banned to keep you safe. The intention is a search platform where you'll be able to find the best rates in the world - from reputable companies.

I wish you the best of luck finding the best rates, anywhere!!

By: Nitzan Kon

1 comment:

  1. Please include a link to the site: Compare VoIP. This is REQUIRED to display this article. :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete